Screening Tests help you to identify problematic patterns of thinking, mood, behavior, and relationships to help you make good decisions for your self care based on the research based feedback of these assessment tools.
Please consult a licensed psychotherapist to help you to analyze and interpret the results of these tests as they apply to you.
- Sexual Addiction Screening Test (SAST) developed by Dr. Patrick Carnes is a screening tool to help assess sexually compulsive behavior which may be an indicator of sex addiction.
- Internet Sex Screening Test (ISST) developed by Dr. David Delmonico, evaluates internet sexual activities to screen for patterns of problematic sexual behaviors which could reflect sexual compulsivity or sex addiction.
- The “Betrayal Bond” Index developed by Dr. Patrick Carnes, as he explains on his website www.sexhelp.com, “describes traumatic bonding in which a person bonds on the basis of betrayal”.
- QIDS-SR16 Depression Inventory screens for depression.
- Zung Anxiety Screener assesses levels of anxiety.
- Partner Sexuality Survey (PSS) developed by Dr. Stefanie Carnes to learn how sexual addiction impacts the sexuality of the partner of the sex addict.
Visit Shari’s Blog for articles, news and selected informational videos on these subjects and related topics.