Partners of Sex Addicts Group
Call Now To Schedule An Intake Interview
with Shari Cohn, MSSW, LCSW, CSAT – Certified Sex Addiction Therapist
608-237-8000 x 109
Sex Addict Husband or Wife? Boyfriend or Girlfriend a Sex Addict?
Groups Forming Now To Help You.
Partners and Spouses of someone who is sexually addicted and compulsive often feel traumatized, isolated, scared, angry and confused about what to do.
Questions partners often ask include:
- What is sexual addiction?
- I feel so betrayed. How can I ever trust again?
- What about my children? Are they safe?
- What do I tell my family and friends?
- Should we stay together?
- I didn’t do anything wrong so why do I feel so ashamed, humiliated and alone?
- I’m so angry and hurt. What do I do with these feelings?
- My spouse said he or she told me everything…should I believe this?
- I’m too embarrassed…why do I have to talk about it?
Partners and Spouses benefit from discussion of these topics and more in a safe, supportive non-judgmental setting.
This 12 session group is facilitated by
Shari Cohn, MSSW, LCSW, CSAT – Certified Sex Addiction Therapist.
Fee for the group is $80.00 per two hour group.
Insurance may cover some of or the entire cost of the group.
Pre-group intake and post-group exit interviews with Shari are required.
Intakes for group are ongoing.
Group meets at Shari Cohn’s Office at Midwest Center For Psychotherapy and Sex Therapy, 6300 University Avenue, Suite 125, Middleton, WI 53562.
For further information and to schedule an intake interview:
Call Shari at 608-237-8000 extension 109.