Partners and Spouses of someone who is sexually addicted and compulsive often feel traumatized, isolated, scared, angry and confused about what to do.
Questions partners often ask include:
- What is sexual addiction?
- I feel so betrayed. How can I ever trust again?
- What about my children? What do I tell my family?
- Should we stay together?
- I didn’t do anything wrong so why do I feel so ashamed, humiliated and alone?
- I’m so angry and hurt. What do I do with these feelings?
- I’m too embarrassed…why do I have to talk about it?
Partners and Spouses benefit from discussion of these topics and more in a safe, non-judgmental supportive setting. This 12 session group is facilitated by Shari Cohn, MSSW, LCSW, CSAT- Certified Sex Addiction Therapist.
- Fee for the group is $80.00 per two hour group.
- Insurance may cover some of or the entire cost of the group.
- Pre-group intake and post-group exit interviews with Shari are required.
- Intakes for group are ongoing.
- Group meets in Shari’s office at Midwest Center For Psychotherapy and Sex Therapy, 6300 University Avenue, Suite 125, Middleton, WI 53562.
To learn more about sexual addiction and being a partner of a sex addict, visit Shari’s website at www.ShariCohn.com . For further information and to schedule an intake interview, call Shari at 608-237-8000 extension 109.